Back-Office Financial Services
Charter school accounting and bookkeeping can be a very tedious and difficult endeavor. Every detail must be meticulously accounted for and our staff of CPAs and charter school financial experts have the experience to help your school with all of your financial needs, from creating sustainable budgets to providing audit reports.
Are you opening your charter school to run a business or to lead a world-class school?
Many charter school leaders do not realize the depth and complexity involved in running a charter school, and for most charter schools throughout the country, using a back-office company is the most cost effective way to meet the financial and operational needs of your school. Utilizing a strong back office can help you focus on the most vital academic areas of your charter school and provide you with a number of operational benefits such as:
- Having direct access to charter school financial experts
- Increasing your school’s overall bandwidth to provide services to your staff and parents
- Lowering your overall operating and staffing costs
- Maintaining full decision-making control at your school site
- Ensuring accuracy in your charter school’s data and compliance reporting
Charter school authorizers and state agencies place enormous pressure on schools to maintain accurate books, payroll records, and compliance and assessment data reports. Using an effective back-office company like CSMC can allow you to focus on your main priorities: your students and your educational program.
This is just a short list of the many back-office financial and operational services CSMC can provide to your charter school.
Accounts Payable/ Receivable
For your school's accounts payable, CSMC creates a process and solution that works best for your school maximize efficiency and transparency, and be inline with your financial policy protocols.
- Strict Monitoring of All Eligible Receivables, Including Restricted Accounts
- Processing, Verifying, & Approving Submissions for All Vendor Payables
With help of our CSMC staff, you will be better positioned for you annual audit, which will result in meeting all state requirements and minimizing the likelihood for any errors and corrections required.
- Continuous Support throughout Year to Assure Regulatory Compliance
- Recommendations for Operational Policy or Procedural Change to Align with All Laws
Authorizer Compliance & Reporting
CSMC can help you sort out the many deadlines and reports for which you are responsible so that can remain in good standing with your Authorizer.
- Special Authorizer Fiscal Reporting
- Authorizer Negotiations and Meetings
Our team will ensure that all financial transactions are accurate and reconciled, enabling you to stay on top of your numbers and make wise spending decisions.
- Enterprise Level Accounting Software
- Board Meeting Reports
- Revenue & Expenses Projections
- Fiscal Training
Budgeting and Cash Flow Projections
Our knowledgeable team of budget experts can help you anticipate the needs of your school and set realistic and manageable annual and five-year budgets that will make the most of your limited resources and help you accomplish your goals.
- Multiple Budget Revisions
- Budget as a Network of Schools or Individual Site
Long Term Strategic Financial Planning
If your school has a vision of growth for locations, grades served, or to save for that ideal facility, CSMC can help your school create the plan that can make your fiscal aspirations come true in the most responsible and quickest manner possible.
- Facility Planning
- Long Term Benefit Planning