Call us anytime at 1-888-994-CSMC (2762).
Back-Office Financial Services
Many charter school leaders do not realize the depth and complexity involved in running a charter school, and for most charter schools throughout the country, using a back-office company is the most cost effective way to meet the financial and operational needs of your school.
“High quality back-office service for charter schools should not break your budget. You CAN get all of the back-office services your school needs at a reasonable price. See for yourself.. NO other back-office company does what CSMC does!”
-Sandro Lanni : CSMC CEO
Utilizing a strong back office can help you focus on the most vital academic areas of your charter school and provide you with a number of operational benefits such as:
- Having direct access to charter school financial experts
- Increasing your school’s overall bandwidth to provide services to your staff and parents
- Lowering your overall operating and staffing costs
- Maintaining full decision-making control at your school site
- Ensuring accuracy in your charter school’s data and compliance reporting
Charter school authorizers and state agencies place enormous pressure on schools to maintain accurate books, payroll records, and compliance and assessment data reports. Using an effective back-office company like CSMC can allow you to focus on your main priorities: your students and your educational program.
Are you opening your charter school to run a business or to lead a world-class school?
This is just a short list of the many back office financial and operational services CSMC can provide your charter school.
Accounts Payable/ Receivable
For your school’s accounts payable, CSMC creates a process and solution that works best for your school maximize efficiency and transparency, and be inline with your financial policy protocols.
- Strict Monitoring of All Eligible Receivables, Including Restricted Accounts
- Processing, Verifying, & Approving Submissions for All Vendor Payable
- Continuous Support throughout Year to Assure Regulatory Compliance
- Recommendations for Operational Policy or Procedural Change to Align with All Laws
Authorizer Compliance & Reporting
- Special Authorizer Fiscal Reporting
- Authorizer Negotiations and Meetings
- Enterprise Level Accounting Software
- Board Meeting Reports
- Revenue & Expenses Projections
- Fiscal Training
Budgeting and Cash Flow Projections
- Multiple Budget Revisions
- Budget as a Network of Schools or Individual Site
Long Term Strategic Financial Planning
If your school has a vision of growth for locations, grades served, or to save for that ideal facility, CSMC can help your school create the plan that can make your fiscal aspirations come true in the most responsible and quickest manner possible.
- Facility Planning
- Long Term Benefit Planning