You’ve reached your enrollment goals…now what? The next step is to make sure you’re committed to the families currently enrolled at your school and ensure that they are re-enrolling their child/children every subsequent school year.
Here are just a couple things you could do to encourage re-enrollment:
- Write a thank you letter to parents. Download our Sample Retention Letter as a starting point.
- Highlight your schools unique experiences on your website and in outgoing marketing material
- Constantly express your schools commitment to continued improvement
Being in constant communication with parents is the key to having a great retention strategy.
- Encourage your teachers to engage with parents regularly.
- Start a school newsletter highlighting good news.
- Send a satisfaction survey at the end of the school year to identify areas of improvement that parents want to see.