Marketing 101: Retaining Families
You’ve reached your enrollment goals…now what? The next step is to make sure you’re committed to the families currently enrolled at your school and ensure that they are re-enrolling their child/children every subsequent school year.
Here are just a couple things you could do to encourage re-enrollment:
- Write a thank you letter to parents. Download our Sample Retention Letter as a starting point.
- Highlight your schools unique experiences on your website and in outgoing marketing material
- Constantly express your schools commitment to continued improvement
Being in constant communication with parents is the key to having a great retention strategy.
- Encourage your teachers to engage with parents regularly.
- Start a school newsletter highlighting good news.
- Send a satisfaction survey at the end of the school year to identify areas of improvement that parents want to see.