Marketing can make a tremendous impact on your school’s image and reputation. We know proper marketing is surely no easy task, and having a strong marketing plan can, without a doubt, help you optimize your school’s strategies, outreach, and impact. Here are some tips and tricks to help you succeed!
FIRST THING’S FIRST
It is key for every school to have the following:
- An engaging website with consistent content. Sharing positive news and events, as well as keeping the school’s mission and values shown, is a great way to increase your school website’s traffic. Think of your school’s website as an online brochure for prospective students.
- High quality photos and logo. It shows some exclusivity!
- A kid friendly decor. A friendly and appealing design can showcase a reflection of what your school represents.
Sometimes, it’s the small things that can make a world of a difference. Consider investing in the following to bump up your marketing tactics:
- Glossy one-sheet
- School mobile app
- Door hangers
- Direct mail-ins
Most importantly, launch your marketing efforts by:
- Offering school tours, open houses, and shadow days.
- Participating in recruitment fairs.
- Initiating door-to-door recruitment efforts.
- Sending a direct mail or email campaign.
- Obtaining the help of a marketing professional.