Student Data: Preparing for Summer
- Certify CALPADS EOY 1, EOY 2, EOY 3
- Complete System Rollovers- Student Information Systems, Assessment Systems, Meal POS, etc.
- Data collection for NSLP, LCFF, Provision 2 and 3 or Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Status:
- For schools participating in NSLP: Prepare to send out and 19-20 NSLP applications
- For schools not participating in NSLP: Prepare to send out and alternative income surveys (for LCFF purposes)
- For schools with Provision 2 and 3 or Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Status: Prepare to send out and collect the 19-20 NSLP application or household income data collection form for all newly enrolled pupils.
- Fall 2 & CA School Dashboard: Review staff credentials against assigned courses to ensure compatibility.
- Data Housekeeping: Review disciplinary incident recording processes to ensure that all relevant incidents are recorded in your SIS for CALPADS reporting purposes.
- Collect Home Language Surveys for (ONLY) students new to CA Public Schools